Cloud Computing has been a huge step towards digitalization. The pandemic has led everyone to use the services offered by cloud computing. The enterprises have all been able to become strong in the security area without any high maintenance but with excellent cost efficiency.
Cloud Computing has also become potent because of the breach in data that has been increasing lately, and because almost everything has become digitized, it is important for all enterprises to stay in touch with new innovations and growth in them.
With Cloud Computing growing, it is important to choose the right platform for cloud computing. You can make such a decision without proper research and knowledge. In fact, selection without knowing could have unwanted and hazardous risks to it.
Among the many cloud platforms, AWS Cloud is emerging as the clear winner. Amazon Web Services is leading the market because of the vast service it has been providing everyone.
Why has AWS Cloud been termed as the best? What is the difference between this cloud platform and the others? Let’s find out.
1. Availability of AWS Cloud: Having been available in 81 different zones and spanning over 245 countries and territories, AWS has a great advantage over any other cloud computing service. AWS Cloud has made it easy for people to access it and the many features that come with it, wherever they want and whenever they want,
This conveniently reduces any reservations you might have had about why AWS Cloud should be used. Without the regional boundary, you won’t have to worry about travelling across the globe and losing access to any and all the files and data you might have stored in the AWS Cloud. It is flexible and highly convenient for your needs.
2. Recovery Plan: The disaster recovery plan of AWS Cloud is another reason why AWS Cloud is the best choice to opt for. The AWS Cloud offers a great recovery plan in case of any disaster that you would get all your data that was lost, back.
The best feature about this is that you don’t have to vary how small or big your enterprise is. AWS Cloud has managed to create a recovery plan that will help all the enterprises, irrespective of the size.
3. Top-Notch Security: With website hacking growing every day, it is important to have a tightly-knit security system in place for your enterprise to be on the safer side of it all. This is why AWS Cloud has an enhanced level of security to protect the entire organization from any sort of breach of data.
The security is highly cemented with multiple layers of operational security. If disaster strikes at one layer of security, the others will not be affected. What is the best part of it all? Why is AWS Cloud considered best for its security? It’s because Amazon regularly checks the infrastructure for any security issue, any vulnerability that might become hazardous if not noticed.
With the help of the Amazon detective, the analyzing and checking of the vulnerabilities have become easy. With the security checked at regular intervals, it is safe to say that why AWS Cloud is considered to have great security is now obvious.
4. Advanced Backup System: The AWS Cloud being decentralized is the reason why AWS Cloud gives us a way to back up any necessary data in not just one but multiple regions. AMIs and EBS snapshots are what the platform has to offer us for backups.
Therefore, irrespective of if or when your primary area of operation goes offline, you won’t have to worry about it affecting your backup. You can easily process any backup in multiple regions.
Having the right software is a very critical and significant matter to deal with, in times where the virtually stored data is mostly highly important and sensitive. Keeping a backup in times of need is important to remember.
5. Scalability: Why is AWS Cloud the best? Need more answers? The Amazon Web Services provide two of the easiest handling scaling tools which are Auto Scaling and Elastic Load Balancing. They provide high rated services, display great performance, and are easy to use.
With its huge infrastructure, AWS provides you with computing resources at your will, whenever and wherever you require, which also makes the AWS Cloud highly adaptable.
6. Pricing: This is one of the biggest reasons why AWS Cloud is popular and widely used. Amazon Web Services provide you with a flexible pricing model. You don’t have to worry about too large a sum of payment on the subscription of services and resources that you won’t be using.
Offering customer-friendly pricing is a great strategy to attract customers and it is working wonders for their seamless growth.
The AWS Cloud is a great choice because of the right pricing that is not too high but exactly affordable for you to use. One of the reservations people always have regarding choosing the right platform for cloud computing is the heavy pricing.
This issue has been effectively resolved by AWS Cloud. You only have to pay for the services you require, as you go. There is no fee for all the services whether you want those services or not. As much as you use their services, AWS has made it so that the prices in that case go down for their customer.
7. Flexible to use: AWS Cloud is highly flexible with its simple and easy data migration process, flexible virtual environment to provide you with any and all services and resources that your web application might require.
It enables you to select whatever operating system you want to work in. Moreover, you can choose your language of programming, the platform you want to use for your web application, database, and every other service that you might be in need of.
8. Oldest Service Platform: One of the reasons why AWS Cloud has an edge over the other cloud computing platforms is that it is the oldest cloud computing service that there is. It has already established a great stronghold within the industry. The growth in recent years has been due to the realization that almost every businessman and enterprise has had that digitization is necessary if you want to remain in the industry.
The previously offered services by AWS Cloud are Simple Storage Services(Amazon S3), Elastic Computer Cloud(EC2), Content Delivery Network(CDN), Amazon CloudFront, and Elastic Block Store(EBS).
Now, AWS Cloud is growing every day with its popularity in the market and is a front-runner in the Cloud Computing Services industry.
9. Easy To Use: With every other AWS Cloud feature, this is one of the most important ones. Too complicated working software is not what people look for. They require something that is seamless in its working and that is why AWS Cloud is at the top.
There is no limit to the abundance of services and resources offered by AWS Cloud and it has everything that any business would require. You don’t need exceptional skills to be using AWS Cloud.
With the other cloud computing services, it is somewhat of a hassle to work with them. However, the AWS Cloud makes it significantly easier, which also saves the time spent in understanding the working of it all.
Therefore, now it is abundantly clear why AWS Cloud is the best and the most used Cloud Computing platform. With these great features and advantageous traits, Amazon Web Services Cloud Computing has left behind all the other cloud computing services.
It is true that many other Cloud Computing Platforms are still fighting and working to gain an edge over AWS Cloud Computing. However, none of those Cloud Computing Platforms is even remotely close to becoming as good as AWS Cloud.
The AWS Cloud has already cemented its position in the market. It is clear that AWS Cloud has used the right market approach to attract the customers and then hold them and it is obviously working perfectly for them. AWS Cloud has made a great revenue in the past couple of years with its considerably customer-friendly service and great resources to use wherever and whenever it is that you require to use the services of AWS Cloud Computing.
Now, the need to switch to cloud services is continuing to rocket. The major trouble is always choosing the right cloud services and we have done that work for you.
Is there any other cloud service better than the AWS Cloud Computing Platform? I don’t think so. Don’t get swept away with so many options. Choose the one with a service that is easy to use, highly reliable, adaptable and flexible, one which is affordable and has top-notch security and backup system.
Do we know which platform that is? Yes, go with AWS Cloud Platform as it has strong expertise built over time and offers you exceptional resources and services.